With its pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and plenty of activities for kids, it is the perfect time to explore this Italian gem with your little ones.
- Visit Palermo for its markets, delicious street food and the Capuchin Catacombs.
- Visit Taormina for the Greek Theatre and the stunning views on Mount Etna.
- Take a cable car to Mount Etna and learn about volcanos.
- Enjoy the beach of Syracuse
Morocco is an excellent destination to visit with kids in October. With its diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and friendly locals, it offers a unique and exciting experience for families.
- Enjoy a few days in Marrakech visiting the Jardin de Majorelle and the Medina
- Stay in a beautiful Ryad in the heart of the city
- Head to the desert for a bivouac experience
- See the beautiful coastal town of Essaouira, its beach and quieter medina
The weather is still warm enough to enjoy the stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters, but without the crowds of the peak summer season.
To do :
Take a leisurely stroll along the Cami de Cavalls, a coastal path that circles the island, and explore the beautiful hidden coves and sandy beaches.
Take a boat trip and potentially spot some dolphins in their natural habitat
- Mostly enjoy a very relaxed and peaceful holiday
With its rich history, stunning architecture, and diverse culture, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Visit all the incredible sites of the city: The Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
- Get lost in the Grand Bazaar
- Cruise the Bosphorus
- Spend a day on Prince’s Island
- Stroll all the modern art galleries
- Escape for a traditional hammam
The weather is usually pleasant, with mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine. There are numerous kid-friendly attractions and activities to keep the little ones entertained.
- Tour the city with the tram
- Get arty and paint your own azueljos
- Do a street art tour
- Spend a day by the beach in Cascais and visit Sintra on the way
- Enjoy the delicious pasteis de Belem
Rome, the eternal city is usually mild in October, making it perfect for outdoor activities. There are countless attractions to keep the kids entertained and educated.
- Visit the Colosseum and learn about the history of gladiators
- Visit the Vatican city and the Sistine Chapel
- Head to Rome’s largest public park, villa Borghese
- Indulge all the most delicious food and learn to make true pasta
The Portuguese island is a perfect destination for a family holiday with kids in October. The crowds are gone and the weather is still beautiful.
- Take countless levada walks and get into hiking in nature
- Marvel at the greenery, waterfalls and wildlife
- Take a couple of days to enjoy the empty beach of Porto Santo
- Enjoy daily hikes all across the island from easy to more strenuous
Kids will enjoy exploring the beautiful nature reserves and parks, as well as visiting scenic lakes and rivers.
- Take a boat trip on lake Zurich
- Enjoy the celebrations of the pumpkin festival in the region
- Visit the old town of Zurich and enjoy the architecture and parks
- Visit the Swiss Museum of Transport
- Take a daytrip to lake Lucerne
the black forest
As the crisp autumn breeze settles in, the forest transforms into a picturesque wonderland making it a perfect time for a family adventure.
- Immerse yourselves in nature while exploring the countless trails through the forest (including fairytale trails)
- Visit local farms to pick apples and pumpkins
- Visit the spa town of Baden Baden
- Have fun on a treetop path
- Enjoy the local gastronomy
Are you ready to create lasting memories for your family? Let’s chat!
If you would like to delegate the planning of all or part of your upcoming family holidays, contact me at email@example.com.
Let’s design your next incredible journey together!